web statistics


:User Admin
:Admin Password

Back

 Thursday, October 19, 2017
 We just check the 6PM forecast for the weekend trip, Oct 21-22, and it went up. So, we are canceling the weekend trip due to the high seas forecast.

 Friday, October 13, 2017
 Well I really though we were going to go out this weekend until the 10:30am NOAA update. They are now calling for 4-6 all day Saturday and the current forecast around 1knot. We are cancelling the weekend trip, October 14-15. Sorry guys.

 Thursday, October 05, 2017
 We are making an early weather call and canceling the upcoming weekend trip, October 7-8, due to the Tropical Storm Nate. They are forecasting Nate to become a Hurricane by Saturday and be in the gulf over the weekend.

 Friday, September 29, 2017
 Sorry guys, but we are canceling this weekend trip, Sept 30-Oct 1 due to the high seas and strong current.