web statistics

 Thursday, April 20, 2017
 We are making an early weather call on this weekend trip, April 22-23, and cancelling due to the high seas forecast. Saturday was going to be a little bumpy but Sunday with the front coming in was going to be rough. If anyone would like to roll to another weekend just let the dive shop know.

 Friday, April 14, 2017
 The Stetson Bank/Kraken Trip this weekend, April 15-16, is a go. We will start boarding at 7:30PM but please be at the dock no later than 8PM. We will be leaving a little later than usual on this trip. See everyone at the dock tonight.

 Friday, April 07, 2017
 We are going diving tonight. The weekend trip, April 8-9, is a GO. We will start boarding at 7:3oPM tonight but please be at the dock no later than 8PM. We still have a few spots available for anyone who would like to join us. Let's go diving!!!!